- Ideal for electric installations to lay cables and empty pipes under plaster with cutting depths up to 40 mm
- Maximum work progress by means of powerful motor, constant speed and two-speed high-performance gear
- Robust aluminium die-cast hood with rubber rolls and optimal handle position for comfortable guiding of the machine
- Pushing cut for optimal view of the marking line
- Channel width and cutting depth can be set
- Metabo Marathon motor with patented dust protection for long service life
- Tacho-Constamatic (TC)-Full Wave Electronics: fast work progress by means of constant speed under load
- Electronic soft start and restart protection for safe working
- LED signal informs about overload or active restart protection
- Clean, low-dust working by means of connecting a Metabo all-purpose vacuum cleaner (certified with ASR 35 M ACP)
- Suitable for slitting grooves up to a width of 30 mm without centre in one workstep (with special accessories)
- Also suitable for cutting with only one diamond cutting disc
- Metabo S-automatic safety clutch: mechanical decoupling of the drive for safe working should the disc stop unexpectedly
The machine shown may differ in equipment and technical details depending on the configuration.
Kindly pay attention to delivery scope and product description.
Accessories included only if listed in the delivery scope.